Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Notre Dame Catholic Academy. The following materials are required for registration. Should you have any questions regarding admissions or registration, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Documentation Needed to Register
– Birth certificate (original or notarized copy)
– Immunization record from birth to present age
– Baptismal certificate (original) if child is a baptized Catholic
For students entering grade 2 through 8
– Recent report card and test scores from the school they are transferring from.
– Letter from previous Catholic school or religious education program stating the dates of First Communion, Reconciliation and/or Confirmation.
– Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable.