Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Notre Dame Catholic Academy. The following materials are required for registration. Should you have any questions regarding admissions or registration, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
NOTICE TO PARENTS OF ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
The Catholic academies and parish schools within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn welcome students of all backgrounds to share in the Catholic education experience. As parents of children who attend the Catholic academies and parish schools, we encourage you to share in our Faith community. In accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith, the Catholic academies and parish schools within the Diocese of Brooklyn admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin. The s Catholic academies and parish schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in admission, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Please click below to see the NDCA Virtual Tour for Prospective Families
Family Reopening Letter from the Diocese
Documentation Needed to Register
– Birth certificate (original or notarized copy)
– Immunization record from birth to present age
– Baptismal certificate (original) if child is a baptized Catholic
- – Online Admissions Form on Option C
– Nursery –NURSERY APPLICATION 2021
– Kindergarten Grade – KGN APPLICATION 2021-2022
- – First Grade – GR 1 APPLICATION 2021
- – Grade 2-8 – GRADES 2-7 APPLICATION 2021
For students entering grade 2 through 8
– Recent report card and test scores from the school they are transferring from.
– Letter from previous Catholic school or religious education program stating the dates of First Communion, Reconciliation and/or Confirmation.
– Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable.