Dear Kindergarten Parents,
In this letter you will find the list of supplies your child will need for the 2021-2022 school year. Please make sure to label all of your child’s supplies with their first and last name.
- 3, plastic, two pocket folders – one red, one yellow, one blue.
- 1 zippered soft pencil case
- 1 box of sharpened pencils
- 2 reams of computer paper
- $20 per child – This will be used to buy notebooks, glue, crayons, etc. for the students
- $7 per child– this will be going towards our Scholastic Magazine subscription for our Science and Social Studies lessons.
- 1 standard backpack (No wheels please – it should be able to hold a full sized folder)
- 1 soft lunchbox (No metal lunchboxes please)
- 1 set of headphones (not ear buds) in a ziplock bag – labeled with your child’s name – for use with iPads
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 2 containers of Clorox/Disinfecting wipes
*Students are encouraged to have a mini-hand sanitizer connected to their lunch box for personal use*
If you are able to send in more than 1 or 2 of the items listed above, they are always welcome and very much appreciated. We use all of these items daily to make sure that our room is clean and safe for our students.
Ms. Alves and Mrs. Cruz