As we wind down on this first trimester I wanted to reach out and let everyone know how fabulous our students are. October was Breast Cancer Awareness month and when we notified our families that the proceeds would be going to our Beloved retired teacher Ms. Esposito, everyone jumped on board and we were able to raise over $2,500.00, the most we have ever raised. I am so proud of everyone. This is just another example of how NDCA is a family in every sense of the word.
We have just started our pantry collection for November’s service learning project and we already have almost one table completely covered with our collections for the pantry. Keep up the great work.
Some important dates to remember are:
- November 14th – Lifetouch Group Pictures
- November 14th – NED’s mindset mission assembly at 1 p.m.
- November 14th – No Pre-K For All classes will be in session, teachers and assistants will be attending a PD.
- November 15th – Individual Pictures (Dress up day no jeans or sneakers permitted)
- November 18th – No Pre-K For All classes will be in session, teachers and assistants will be attending a PD.
- November 22nd – No Nursery classes will be in session. Ms. Taranto will be at a PD session.
- November 22nd – Box Top Dress Down Day – 25 box tops or $3 dress down.
- November 24th – Family Mass at OLMM 10:30 AM
- November 27th – Thanksgiving School Celebration begins at 11:00 a.m. Dismissal is at 12:30 and after-school will NOT be available.
I would like to wish each of you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing you at report card meetings on December 6th. Please remember, my door is always open.
Mrs. Jennifer DiLorenzo