Tuition 2021-2022 School Year
5 Half days | Catholic $3,300| Non-Catholic $4,300
- Half day hours are from 8:00-11:30 A.M.
5 Full days | Catholic $4,450| Non-Catholic $5,380
- Full day hours are from 8:00 – 2:40 P.M.
Registration Fee for both full day or half day program (Per Child) $200
Material Fee for both full day or half day program (Per Child) $115
Fundraising (Per Family)
5 Half Days $150
5 Full Days $300
Grades K-8, Catholic
1 child: Total $4,500; Payment $450
2 children: Total $6,800; Payment $680
3 children: Total $8,110; Payment $811
4 children: Total $8,430; Payment $843
Grades K-8, Non-Catholic
1 child: Total $5,430; Payment $543
2 children: Total $8,780; Payment $878
3 children: Total $9,880; Payment $988
4 children: Total $10,005; Payment $1005
Tuition Breakdown & Fees for K-8
*Please note any payment made after the 15th of the month will incur a $20 late fee each month.
NDCA Tuition 2021-2022
Partial tuition assistance for the 2021-22 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, 2021 for new families.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org.
The Columbus Citizenship Award Program
- Existence of Italian-American Ancestry
- Financial Need
- Academic Excellence
- Service to school and community
- Students entering grades K-8
- Download an application from columbuscitizensfd.org.
- Complete application and provide supporting documentation which includes grade verification, report card, and letters of recommendation
- It is the applicants responsibility to ensure a completed application package is received by PSAS for the application deadline.
The Columbus Citizenship Program is also extended to 8th graders entering high schools.
Applying for financial aid can open many doors and make your child eligible for different scholarship opportunities. We are so proud of our students for receiving the Tri-State Italian-American Congress Scholarship.